Interior Paint Service
From lightening up a living room to a complete color overhaul, the impact a fresh coat of paint can have on your home is huge! Taking weeks to try and do it all on your own can also have a huge impact—just not in a good way.
Edmon has made the process of getting your house painted a whole lot less annoying. We deliver both speed and quality, so you don’t have to shift your whole life around just to get your house painted. We paint the following interior spaces:
- Living Rooms,
- Dining Rooms,
- Home Offices,
- Doors, and
INTERIOR PAINTERS CARE
After you book your painting job, we’ll set up a call before your project date to go over the details:
- Confirm paint color and details,
- Ask you to remove all valuables, fragile items, pictures and shelves from the area you’re having painted,
- Recommend finding a place for your pets while painting is completed,
- Answer questions you have about your painting project, and
- An email that confirms everything you’ll need for an amazing paint day.
Before starting to paint, our crew of professional painters will do a walkthrough to assess the project and get your home ready for painting:
- Cover your floors,
- Move and cover your furniture,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Repair drywall and finish,
- Remove wallpaper, and
- Window caulking.